Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Minecraft: My Amusement Park

It's Minecraft Monday!
 
Yesterday I uploaded a short video to show you my Minecraft Amusement Park.



I started by making my first roller coaster, then got more advanced. My first roller coaster was the Roller Coaster Of Death I. I used red wool with rails on top to make the roller coaster. But of course, Minecraft carts have weight, so you need powered rails with redstone torches underneath the red wool.

After making my roller coaster, I made some mini games like the ball throw and the mirror maze. I got the idea of making an amusement park by watching people play on the super popular Minecraft map Fun Land. Even my funny looking enderman observatory was an idea I got from Fun Land.


If you see anything in my amusement park that you'd like to know more about, or how to make it, just leave me a comment and I'll let you know.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments section hasn't always been working. If your comment won't post, send me a tweet.