Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

How to Make a Craft Stick Crossbow

Have you seen this book before?

 
You should totally check it out. Well, there are three books in the series so far, and they are all awesome. The supplies are all things that you can find around your house, and the projects use lots of science. Because I'm building the mini weapons, I learn the science behind how everything works.

I built a catapult from book 1, but my dad was playing with it and he broke it. :(
 

My dad and I made a cross-bow following the instructions in book 3, and it turned out great. There were some parts of the process that my dad had to help with. Check out my video:
 


Just like John Austin says on his website, be safe when playing with your mini-weapons. I shot it off in the house (with my parent's permission), and this happened:


Imagine if that was your friend. That wouldn't be good. Always play it safe and make sure that a parent is supervising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments section hasn't always been working. If your comment won't post, send me a tweet.