Pages

Monday 26 May 2014

Graphic Novel Project

For a school project, one of my options was to create a graphic novel for a chapter of a book that we read in class.

I figured this would be a good chance for me to use some of the art supplies I've been neglecting lately. It was also a good chance to talk my parents into buying me more copic markers, since I "needed them for a school project!"

First, I planned out the panels and sketched them in pencil. 

Then, I used my lightbox to trace the sketches with my copic multiliner (0.3).


Then, I realized I'd made a mistake and had to re-do page 1. Note to self, next time plan, plan, plan. 

Then I got out my copics!

For the skin, I used E000, E00, E11, and E21.


For the rest, I'll include the copics used right on the photo:







This character seems kind of shady in this chapter, so I kept him in the shadows. 



Here's a look at the project overall. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments section hasn't always been working. If your comment won't post, send me a tweet.