Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Book Review: I Funny!

I read an awesome book called I Funny! It's hilarious. The main character is Jamie Grimm a 12 year old kid. He is in a wheelchair and he uses humour to make people feel more comfortable and relaxed. He is really funny!



He has his to two best friends: Pierce and Gaynor. Pierce is the smartest kid in the world and Gaynor is the opposite. Gaynor has a nose piercing and tattoos.

Jamie always went to his uncle's diner, Frankie's Good Eats, on Friday. He worked on the cash register telling jokes to all the people. He had some people who come often, like Mr. Burdzecki, the Russian. His uncle was a champion yoyoer. Jamie also had some other friends, Cool Girl and Gilda. 

In the book, Jamie decides to sign up for The World's Funniest Kid Comic contest, with some encouragement from Uncle Frankie. The contest was in Ronkankoma. He competed in the contest but did he win? Find out by reading I Funny!

I would give it 5/5 stars cause my parents would always hear me giggling.

Title: I Funny

Author: James Patterson

Pages: 303

Main Characters: Jamie, Pierce, Gaynor, Cool Girl, Gilda and Uncle Frankie

Boredom While Reading: None

(P. S. Q. Do zombies eat burgers with their fingers?
         A. No, they usually eat their fingers separately.)

                                                                            -Jamie Grimm


1 comment:

  1. What a great book review! I will definitely get this book for the library! Thank you so much for sharing!

    Mme Rugg

    ReplyDelete

The comments section hasn't always been working. If your comment won't post, send me a tweet.