Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Movie Review: Wallace & Gromit: The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit!

Hello everyone! I`m doing a movie review once again. Today I'm doing a review of Wallace and Gromit: The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit! Wallace and Gromit is one of my favourite movies. I have watched it on DVD many, many times, but this past weekend I had the chance to see it on the big screen because of the Family Favourites at Cineplex.



Wallace (the human) and Gromit (his dog) own a pest company that stops rabbits from eating people's giant vegetables. Wallace uses a brainwashing machine on a bunny and him so that the bunny won't eat vegetables, and they put the bunny in a cage. But the bunny started being "crackers about cheese" and every night Wallace turned into a Were-Rabbit! This wasn't good at all because there was a contest for the biggest vegetable, and the prize was a golden carrot. 
 
I would give the movie 5/5 stars because it's hilarious. I got more of the jokes now that I'm older. I was also very impressed by the animation. After working on some stop-motion myself I think it's really impressive because the lips move so well and the motion is very smooth. I imagine it took a very long time to film the movie.


Nick Park is the artist/animator and he works with Aardman Animations. Wallace and Gromit: The Curse Of The Were-Rabbit won an Academy award for Best Animated Feature. I totally understand why. 



I have been enjoying making stop-motion videos, and this movie has inspired me to try a little claymation.


1 comment:

  1. A great review, Nigel. I might just have to check it out. It's a lot more complicated than the Gumby and Pokey days of my youth. Mr. G.

    ReplyDelete

The comments section hasn't always been working. If your comment won't post, send me a tweet.